Superheroes Activity Kit
A colouring and transfer activity that invites children to discover the style of Roy Lichtenstein, the great master of Pop Art. Little by little, the designs are coloured with the help of felt-tip pens. Then the sheets of rub-on transfers allow young artists to add details and the dot patterns so characteristic of the artist's work. The scenes come to life!
• To discover the work of Roy Lichtenstein.
• An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
• Up to age 99, because it is never to late to plunge into the world of art!
• Felt-tip pens with soft tips and pigmented ink.
• Paper transfers to reproduce the dot raster.