Street Art Coloring Book
Turn modern masterpieces from prominent cities, from New York to Paris, into your own. Join legendary street artists Kenny Scharf, D*Face, Vhils, Ron English, Cryptik, Elle, Saner, Crash, The London Police, Case, Fin DAC, Meres, Daleast, Icy & Sot, Sego, Kashink, Vexta, Beau Stanton, Daze and a fantastic selection of top street artists and muralists in the world.
The Ultimate Street Art Coloring Book is the largest collaboration of street artists for a social cause in the world: When you buy one, we give a textbook for free to children in need. It’s the only project that combines art, mindfulness, education and giving back—all in one package!
- Size: 10 by 10 by 0.9 inches, 140 Pages, 2.4 lb.
- Durable embossed hardcover, matte finish
- 140 Premium environmentally friendly woodfree paper pages
- Great art therapy tool; relax while you color
- 100+ accurate mural-based illustrations for you to color
- Learn from some of the best artists in the world
- Resistant sewn binding made to last
- Thick no-bleed through paper for you to color with freedom
- Perforated coloring pages easily detachable to frame or gift
- Full-color pictures of the murals and directory with artists details
- When you buy one, we give a textbook for free to children in need