Wynwood Coloring Book
Improved second edition of the best-selling premium coloring book based on Wynwood, the largest street art district in the world and the most Instagrammable place on Earth.
Featuring the works of Miami’s favorite street artists such as Aquarela, Claudia la Bianca, Trek 6, Didi, Freaky Kiss, Kazilla, Marcus Blake, Chris Pyrate, Renda Writer, and SkottMarsi. It includes illustrations based on The Wynwood Walls murals such as Okuda, Felipe Pantone, Case Maclaim, Ron English, Beau Stanton, and InteresnkiKaski.
- Size: 7.9 inches square by 0.7 inches, 76 Pages, 0.6 lb.
- Spiral-bound for easy folding
- Embossed paperback, matte finish
- Great art therapy tool; relax while you color
- 76 Premium environmentally friendly woodfree paper pages
- 44 accurate Wynwood mural-based illustrations for you to color
- Learn from some of the best artists in the world
- Thick no-bleed through paper for you to color with freedom
- Perforated coloring pages easily detachable to frame or gift
- Full-color pictures of the murals and directory with artists details
- When you buy one, we give a textbook for free to children in need